Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Sunday, July 27, 2008

VRay Goodness!!!

So I've been looking up tutorials on how to use the VRay renderer lately. From what I can tell, it is truly an amazing renderer. I hope I can eventually get a complete grasp on it, so far it's been a tad bit more technical then I'm used to. Anyways.. Here are some renders I've been able to make following the tutorials. The scene files were given to me so I won't take credit for them.

The fabled Cornell Box Simulation
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once again, these scenes were not created by me. The files were given to me and I just followed the tutorial on how to create the renders by tweaking the light values and render settings. It was mainly a global illumination study.

No comments: