Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Saturday, November 22, 2008

quickie sculpt in Davis

I went over to Davis to visit a good friend of mine. She just took a nap, so I decided to go and make a quickie sculpt while I wait for her to wake up again. haha. The base mesh was created in Maya and the sculpt was done all in Mudbox 2009. I think I've gotten the hang of the new tools in Mudbox. It's pretty neat and runs much better on my machine then ZBrush 3.1 is. I can push more poly's and all in all everything runs much smoother. I guess I'll actually finish this guy up and texture him and everything. I'm just getting tired of these gray untextured heads now. haha. I'll probably do the render in max or something, because it just renders faster.

No comments: