Who am I? I'm an artist, a college professor, a strategist, a writer, and anything else I set my mind for. I believe there are no limitations to what I do, what matters is if I want to pursue it or not. While working for companies in the past, I've played the role of a marketing artist who was allowed to create 2D and 3D works of art, film, edit videos, create web assets, do flash presentations, help with market analysis and strategy, manage a team for cinematics, create creative design documents and countless other roles. Whatever it was that they needed, I was able to fit in those shoes in a rather short time. I usually can train myself in a short time using the more then plentiful resource known as the internet.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
Awesome~ Congratulations!
This will astonish you!
It`s in the interest of as all!
ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM
Money as debt
Technological breakthrough
HydrogenCar
project camelot magnetic motor
Electrolyzed water
Soladey eco
Bio washball
Solar Air Conditioning
AMAZING!!
OZONATED WATER: CURE ANYTHING!
http://www.stoptherobbery.com/
Monatomic Gold
Dangerous to your health!
EXITOTOXINS
Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
Aluninum
Aspartame
Mercury
IMPORTANT TO WATCH
Flouride in water
Flouride Alert
Post a Comment