Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com Google Voice - 415-613-2177
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Major Art Dump
I've been kind of lazy to upload some of my recent art pieces. So here it goes! Here are some pieces I've made recently. One is a painting of Jensen for my friend Sally, she just adores him, so I made her a sketch haha. Now all of you people who complain I don't draw guys can shut up! I also have an anatomy study of a skull, a drawing for my friend Jumi and a model of the Intuos 4.
Who am I? I'm an artist, a college professor, a strategist, a writer, and anything else I set my mind for. I believe there are no limitations to what I do, what matters is if I want to pursue it or not. While working for companies in the past, I've played the role of a marketing artist who was allowed to create 2D and 3D works of art, film, edit videos, create web assets, do flash presentations, help with market analysis and strategy, manage a team for cinematics, create creative design documents and countless other roles. Whatever it was that they needed, I was able to fit in those shoes in a rather short time. I usually can train myself in a short time using the more then plentiful resource known as the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment