Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's been a long hiatus

It's been a while since I've last updated this blog.  I feel it's time I start updating it again.  A lot has happened since my last post.  First off, I started working at Maxis in August and have shipped a title while working there as a 3D Generalist.  The company has been great!  The people are awesome, and I get to work on a franchise that I've adored as a child.  It's always nice to be able to work on something that you've only dreamed about working on since childhood.  I can't say we didn't have any hitches during the launch, but we can only hope it goes much more smoothly next time.

 photo simcity-box-limited-edition-1l_zps8e6acd70.jpg


Here are a few other pieces I have worked on.

A female sculpt using ZBrush
 photo womanAnatomy_zps3b2832de.jpg

An old male sculpt using ZBrush
 photo OldManSculpt_zps7d1b4432.jpg

An ink/painting of Loki for a friend
 photo LokiBlog_zps787395a9.jpg

There were plenty more pieces, but I just don't like them that much anymore.  Tis the life of an artist.


No comments: