It's been a while since I've last updated this blog. I feel it's time I start updating it again. A lot has happened since my last post. First off, I started working at Maxis in August and have shipped a title while working there as a 3D Generalist. The company has been great! The people are awesome, and I get to work on a franchise that I've adored as a child. It's always nice to be able to work on something that you've only dreamed about working on since childhood. I can't say we didn't have any hitches during the launch, but we can only hope it goes much more smoothly next time.
Here are a few other pieces I have worked on.
A female sculpt using ZBrush
An old male sculpt using ZBrush
An ink/painting of Loki for a friend
There were plenty more pieces, but I just don't like them that much anymore. Tis the life of an artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment