Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New painting for Dua

Medium - Wacom Intuos 4 and Photoshop CS5. I sure do love the Blur's Good Brush. It just makes laying down color with texture so quickly. I also like how much they resemble traditional mediums. As usual, I start with a sketch and colored it in afterwards. I kind of like that mixture of styles. It's kind of interesting to see how my style has changed through the years.

2 comments:

Bonar Tirtananda said...

Hi, I visited your blog from your youtube channel, I was learning ZBrush, turns out you're also a good painter. So what did you mean by the blur brush here? Some kind of custom brush you made?

DNguyen said...

It's a brush set released by a digital painter I had found on CGSociety. http://www.cgsociety.org/index.php/CGSFeatures/CGSFeatureSpecial/tower_of_evil
You should definitely check them out if you too do digital painting.