Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nikon d200 Model

Started modeling the Nikon d200 camera. I'm teaching a hard surface and organic modeling class this quarter and requiring my students to model a digital slr of their choice. I figured making them a model for reference would be good too. Why the D200? A student sent me an email asking me how I would approach modeling some parts and I decided to keep running with it. I started this earlier today and taking random breaks in between.



*Update
Was super lazy after the first post of the camera and only worked a little bit on it. Fixed some issues on the model after finding some better references. Maybe I should have modeled the camera I actually own instead of finding pictures online. I suppose that would have been the "smart" thing to do haha.

No comments: