Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Box Head

I've been checking out a lot of Alex Oliver's zbrush sculpts as of late and have always been astounded by how he manages to make such a basic box shape into a beautiful finished sculpt. So, I decided I should give it a try and post my progress here on my blog. Wish me luck!! I'm not even sure if I can do this yet, but hey, you never know until you try right?

Time 2.5 hrs
(my buddy Shon gave me a 4 hr time limit, then I complained, so he shortened it to 3. HAHAHAA!!! Sadly, my laptop got mad after hitting over 1 million polies =( . I guess it's time to get a new computer.)

Base mesh made in maya.









2 comments:

That Darn Tu-Anh! said...

VERY impressive!!!!!!

Roberto Moreno said...

Wow! What an incredible transformation from "box" to "rox" (as in, that rocks!!). GJ!