Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Modeling in XSI

I've decided to make myself model in XSI to force myself to get used to how the program works. I'm getting a lot better at using it. I can't say I'm nearly up to the speed I would like to be with it just yet. Every so often I hit a wall and have to search online to find out how to do some of the most basics of things. I guess that's what happens when you try to teach yourself a program. At least I'm getting a hang of it. I'm sure if I keep this up. I should be a lot better at it, and who knows? I might even be faster in XSI then I am in Maya or 3ds Max.

*Edit


1 comment:

aL said...

=D indeed

After that you rig him, ready for some crazy cg action/michael bay/arnold stunts. LOL.