Contact Information

Email - Duylinh.Nguyen@gmail.com
Google Voice - 415-613-2177

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Skin and hair

This is taking a pretty long time to do. haha.. I guess after I get much more used to it, I'll be able to create hair much much faster. I'm doing it this method, because I feel I get a lot more control this way and also allows me to create multiple types of hair systems with tweaked parameters. Currently I'm up to 5 different hair systems to get the look I am currently going for.

*Edit

Well, here's my edited post. I decided to do a rough texture for the head and alter it in zbrush also. I got tired at looking at the poor girl with no special skin tone. haha.. Well I'm going to work on an eye shader now too, so she doesn't look soo freaky with those white eyes.


No comments: